In all the hustle bustle of the wedding, the bride goes from shy and sweet to bridezilla in moments. We can help you cross out a few boxes off the bridal checklist. Here’s the complete Bridal Accessory Checklist for you. Save it for the date!
1. Anklet - From toe to head, don’t forget to make a bridal statement. While it may go unnoticed at times, anklets are an important part of the bridal trousseau. The sweet, tinkling sounds of the pajeb signify the start of a beautiful life ahead, but they are also a stunning bridal accessory. A gorgeous statement pajeb over the henna laiden feet is the picture perfect shot.
2. Bangles - Stacking a set of colourful and contrasting bangles with the traditional chooda adds the pop of colour to your bridal look.
3. Belt- Trending yet classic and keeps the dupatta in one place. A win- win situation! Go for a beautiful belt over the waist and style your dupatta perfectly while making a unique statement.
4. Chura - According to varying traditions in every culture, the brides wear a set of ceremonial bangles. Though the colour is traditionally red, the modern brides are going a little off- beat. Customize your chooda to match your wedding dress.
Pro tip: Have your couple hashtag engraved to make it more special!
5. Choker - From Aishwarya Rai’s traditional wedding back in the day to Anushka Sharma’s modern day fairytale wedding, no bride has taken a pass on chokers. An evergreen classic to add a royal look to your bridal lehenga. Any minimal or heavy look, top with the statement chokers.
6. Maang Tikka - A bride can do without the groom but not her Maang Tikka. At the crown of the head, the maangtika brings together the whole look. Adorned with a beautiful dupatta over the head the maangtika combines the look. Paired with a Mathapatti for the OTT brides or a minimal design for the sweet and simple brides, the maangtika can be styled in numerous ways.
7. Nose Ring - Most brides want the simple classic nath look and we know why! The nath adds a vintage royal touch to the bridal attire. Enhancing the features of the face, a Nath is a must!
8. Statement Earrings - “I can do without my earrings, said no bride ever!” From a pair of statement earrings to simple tops, the earrings are like the cherry on the top. They add grace to the entire dupatta draped look enhancing the shape of the face.
9. Cocktail ring - A beautiful American Diamond cocktail ring adds so much grace and elegance paired next to that gorgeous engagement ring. Wink, Wink!
10. Kaleere - What’s a wedding without the kaleera ceremony? The joy of guessing which bridesmaid is next in line. In bonus, personalize your kaleeras to match your outfit too.
Confused on how to begin? Don’t worry! We have got your back girl! The best place to buy your bridal jewelry from is Queens Jewels. Bridal jewelry range starting onwards Rs. 5000. We even help you curate the whole look to go with your bridal outfit.